I Want to Help You... Save Your Relationships, Save Your Sanity, Maybe even Your Life!
Do You Feel Like an Alien in your own body?
Most Likely It's Your Hormones!
I'm Barbara Hoffman, author of Hope For Your Hormones and I have spoken with over 100,000 women about Hormone Balance since 1992. And I want to help YOU!
Ladies, I have heard this feeling described repeatedly over these past many years. Women are saying "I just don't feel like myself anymore and it's debilitating." You say "I'm cranky, depressed, bloated, have no energy, cannot focus, can't sleep and my hair is falling out". Some of you say, "I've been told I'm going crazy" by my husband/children/even doctor! You are at your wit's end. What is going on? Guess, what? These symptoms are related to a condition called Estrogen dominance. A woman can have deficient, normal, or excessive estrogen but has little or no progesterone to balance it. This can make you feel like you are literally losing your mind!
Many women with these symptoms have been placed on dangerous synthetic hormones with the consequent risks of breast cancer, heart attack, stroke and blood clots. Countless women have died from breast cancer that may have been related to synthetic estrogens and progestins (synthetic progesterone). A plethora of lawsuits have been filed against pharmaceutical companies who manufactured synthetic hormones and failed to warn women of their risks.
But... you say, "I've always learned that we need estrogen as we get older because our estrogen disappears. Not the problem! It's progesterone that becomes overwhelmed or diminished, NOT estrogen. Estrogen continues to be made by the fat cells.
- Weight gain
- Insomnia, restless sleep
- Memory loss
- Thyroid Problems
- Menstrual cramps
- Irregular menstrual flow
- Anxiety / Panic attacks
- Osteoporosis, osteopenia
- Cold hands and feet
- Breast tenderness
- Hair loss
- Mood swings
- Headache, including migraines
- Heavy periods
- Fibrocystic breast disease
- Uterine fibroids
- Loss of sexual desire
- Autoimmune disorders
- Urinary frequency
- Dry eyes
- Bloating / Fluid retention
- Decreased mental sharpness
- Polycystic ovaries
- Inability to concentrate
These symptoms may sound common to some of you, but they are not normal! If you have any of them, it is essential to get your hormones back in balance as soon as you can. The symptoms will only get worse especially the weight gain. And who wants that? Natural progesterone créme has helped many women lose weight!
As your ovaries age, The progesterone hormone production falls dramatically between the ages of 35 and 50. Progesterone is the "feel good hormone" and you will definitely begin to not feel good! Your estrogen hormones now have undue influence on your body and you are Estrogen Dominant. Sadly, many women have experienced this state since puberty causing them to experience PMS symptoms which they took as "normal". Things are not hopeless! Estrogen Dominance can be stopped and reversed.
When Can Estrogen Dominance Take Over YOUR Life?
- During peri-menopause or premenopause
- When you are exposed to xenoestrogens, those environmental toxins and chemicals in the air and food which have an estrogenic effect on the body.
- When you are taking estrogen replacement therapy or birth control pills that are high in estrogen.
- When you have a hysterectomy and either your ovaries are removed or are no longer functioning properly. Did you know that even when the ovaries remain, they function sub-optimally after a hysterectomy?
- When you have had a tubal ligation that affects the function of your ovaries.
- When stress is a factor in a woman's life. Ha, ha, is there someone who does NOT have stress as a factor?
HOW DO I CORRECT MY ESTROGEN DOMINANCE?
It's not that difficult! Start now, before things get worse!
- NUMBER 1 REMEDY: Use natural progesterone créme will usually restore hormonal balance and help a woman "feel like myself" again. Use just 25 days of the month for non-menstruating women and 12 days per month for menstruating women
- Avoid external sources of estrogen (xenoestrogens from meats, dairy, plastic, petrochemicals, pesticides and herbicides
- Use a supplement called DIM (diindolyl methane) or Indole-3-Carbinol which encourages your body to excrete excess estrogens. Good for men, too!
You can get back to normal! As I say, "Balance Your Hormones, Balance Your Life"
Barbara Hoffman, President of Better Health Naturally is dedicated to helping women who want Bio-identical Hormones and cannot locate or afford a provider who will offer them natural progesterone.
Better Health Naturally has developed two bio-identical hormone cremes that were formulated under the guidance of John R. Lee, M.D. author of What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause, What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Peri-Menopause and What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Breast Cancer. Both cremes are sold at the retail level in Kroger, Albertson's, CVS and selected health food stores. Distributorships are available to all women entrepreneurs under Barbara's guidance.
To learn more about bio-identical progesterone cremes visit us at www.askbarbarahoffman.com or www.bhnformulas.com To have a hormone or nutritional consultation, call Barbara at 877-539-6200 or 877-880-0170. Please be sure to say you are a Diva Toolbox fan!
In conjunction with her extensive research in the field of natural hormones for menopause, PMS, and osteoporosis, Barbara founded the Progesterone Research Network. www.progesteroneresearchnetwork.com
SKIN CARE PRODUCTS
Barbara is also the founder of New Healthy Skin, a line of skin care products which are physician-strength and guaranteed to rejuvenate, refine and repair your skin. They can be found at www.newhealthyskin.com
BOOKS & PERIODICALS
Barbara Hoffman is the author of the following books, pamphlets & periodicals:
- Natural Progesterone For You
- The Good Mood Diet Plan
- Good Skin Care Made Easy
- Hope For Your Hormones
- Adrenal Fatigue: 21st Century Syndrome
- Keeping Your Thyroid Healthy
- New Functional Medicine Strategies to Reverse & Prevent Brain Aging